Workers’ compensation coverage pays for medical care and physical rehabilitation of employees injured at work and helps to replace lost wages while they are unable to work. Additionally, this coverage protects an employer from being sued by an injured worker in most cases.
Britain Insurance Services can help your business find complete solutions to your unique workers compensation insurance needs. We’ll find solutions that create safer and more productive workplaces, more confident and secure workers and overall savings you’ll see on the bottom line.
Coverage for office workers using their own vehicles on company business is often needed, as well. If you have employees, it is critical that you consider this workers compensation coverage.
California, Arizona, Nevada and Oregon – What you need to know about workers compensation insurance?
Some Workers Compensation coverage can include:
- Innovative payment systems
- Monthly Reporting (avoid audits!)
- Medical disability case managers
- Utilization management nurses
- Certified life care planning nurses
- Vocational rehabilitation consultants
- Physician consulting services
- Legal staff
- Contracts with medical network providers
- Managed prescription drug program
To find out more about this product and other products and services, contact Brittain Insurance Services today by calling 626-967-7985